Following are …
7 characteristics of the new creation – the new heaven & earth:
- Radically different creation laws and constants (no thermodynamics, no gravity, no electromagnetism);
- No evil, no death, no decay;
- No regrets, no grief, no pain;
- No darkness, no shadows, possibly no sun and no stars, and yet light everywhere;
- Possibly a different dimensionality i.e the ability to move in more than the current 4 dimensions;
- Unimaginable splendor, joy, beauty, peace, and love;
- Wholly meaningful and satisfying work.
7 things that we will be, as we will be in the likeness of Yeshua:
- Immortal beings of glory;
- Completed – we the bride will consummate our relationship with our bridegroom; we will for the first time in our lives be truly and fully complete, perfected people made in the image of God; Fully alive and capable – no handicaps; no depression; no sin around us so no need for sorrows or grief; no longer will we see innocent blood being shed and feeling impotent and unable to adequately respond;
- Able to enjoy eating without needing to for sustenance;
- Able to travel in some extra-dimensional manner that allows us to be transported from one location to another instantly and even move through locked doors or walls
- Able to communicate with our ‘ministering spirits’; the ‘messengers of God’ (angels)
- People of inexhaustible creativity – without tiring; without exhaustion; without aging and loss of faculties
- Identified by a new name; something that most likely will fully identify our uniqueness and our value before our heavenly God
7 things that we will experience in the Kingdom of God;
- Fellowship with God & see the Creator in His fullness; in some sense see God face to face!
- Touch and communicate face-to-face with our Messiah
- A place of no regrets, no grief, no permanent pain;
- Reunion with long dead, departed loved ones
- Meet & converse with the hero’s of the faith, from Abraham to the Apostle Paul
- Rewards – for over-comers; for profitable servants;
- Power, possessions and pleasures!
7 things that we will do in the Kingdom of God:
- Glorify and worship our God and our Messiah Yeshua and have fellowship with them
- Have authority over the new creation
- Eat and have many banquets – for pleasure and relationships
- Create – cook, compose, write, paint, carve, build
- Play music, games, sport; and laugh – joy, fun, excitement!
- Travel and experience new wonders of our infinitely amazing God
- Continually learn more about our God, who can never be exhausted
For Biblical support of the lists above please see my article here.
Isaiah 65:17a “For behold, I create a new heavens and a new earth … “.
Some other more detailed presentations and articles on the Kingdom of God, the Olam HaBah:
It’s Life Jim, but not as we know it: KoG Restoration Fellowship speech Part 1 Aug 12.pdf (circumcisedheart.info)
Resurrected to Life: Heaven Booklet April 2007.pdf (circumcisedheart.info)
THE GREAT REUNION OF THE TWO OLIVE TREES: On their shoulders – CRF Nov 2008.pdf (circumcisedheart.info)
A Commentary on Isaiah 49: A Commentary on Isaiah 49 (circumcisedheart.info)
The Ulitmate Reboot: http://circumcisedheart.info/OneGod/Conference09/KoG%20240709%20v2.mp3
 THe Hebrew word ‘bara’ is used here – it is a significant creation term – it is only used 3 times in Gen 1: verses 1, 21 & 27 for the creation of universe; animals and mankind. Other creation events use the Hebrew word ‘assah’ which manes make or shape. Isaiah 65 refers to the new universe; the new holy city and the new humanity!